The Purple Coven and The Temple of The Four Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Purple Coven and The Temple of The Four Elements

Here we are devoted to enlightening everyone of the beliefs covered within these pages.Our Goal is educate those that have fear or misunderstanding of who and what we really are. Wiping out the Stereo-typical idea of what a Witch really is.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Posting On The Right Boards?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Posting On The Right Boards? Empty
PostSubject: Posting On The Right Boards?   Posting On The Right Boards? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:57 am

GENERAL

* The Family Room - General Conversations & Monthly Check In's.

>  Calender Announcements - Is board found in the family room that announces Calendar Events such as classes, or chat.

*  New Members - Is the Outer Courtyard where we meet and greet New Members.

>  Merry Meet's To New Members - Welcome New Members, started by Gatekeeper/Staff, all members are encourage    to participate.
      >  New Members' Introduction - A board for New Member's to tell a little about themselves.
      >  LOST? - Finding Your Way Around - A board filled with information with helping members find there way around.

*  Magical Blogging - Is a Blogging room for those members who like to blog.  (BLOG ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE UPON SENDING A   REQUEST TO LADY SAGEHEART)

*  The Witches Brew Newspaper - Is a Board for our members to share their life events or Purple House events (Birth announcements, marriages, promotions, birthdays etc.).

*  Pagan News - Is a Board to share the latest Pagan News.

*  Healing and Cleansing Room - A board or sanctuary for healing information when in need.

ROOMS

*  Lady Sanctuary's Psychic & Spiritual Advisory Room - A board for our Reiki trained High Priestess (She is on leave)

*  Lady Madamstar's Lessons Room - A board that Lady Madamstar posts or shares lessons with the Purple Coven.

*  Lady Raven's Room - A board that Lady Raven posts or shares lessons with the Purple Coven.

*  The Island Witch - A board where Lady Madamstar and Lady Sageheart shares info, lessons and recipes with Island Witchery.

*  Lady Croslay's Dabbling Cauldron - A board where Lady Croslay may post various information.

>  Dabbling Cauldron - Various topics.
     >  Crystals - A board to share and learn about crystals and gemstones (all members may add to this room).

*  The Hoodoo Room - A board where Lady Sageheart teaches about Hoodoo.

*  The Meditation Room - When you need a good meditation visit here, or have something meditative to share.  This is the room.

*  Video Lounge & Game Room - A room for all members to share videos'.

>  Video Lesson Room - To post video's on Wicca, witchery or paganism.
     >  Music Room - To post your favorite music video's; which does not always have to be pagan related.
     >  Game Room - Links to play free online games.

THE ALTAR

*  Prayers and Candles - A board to petition for prayers and candles when in need.

*  Memorial Rose Garden - A memorial board for remembrance of loved ones who passed over to Summerland.

*  Furbabies Photos  - A board for all those who love their furbabies, and would like to share.

BOOK OF SHADOWS  ~ hosted by Lady Nannyboo; all may contribute~

*  Lady Nannyboo's Cupboard - A place for Lady Nannyboo, to place all her BOS info, but all members are allowed to contribute.

>  Witches Etiquette - A board share and learn about Wiccan/Witch and Pagan Etiquette.
     >  Magickal Ethics & Laws - A board share and learn about Ethics in Wicca and witchcraft.              
     >  Witches Reference - A Reference board, to share and learn how to do witchery.
     >  Pagan Friends -  A board to share and learn about other Pagan Paths.                                  
     >  Poems, Prayers & Blessings  - A board to share and learn various poems, prayers and blessings.
     >  God & Goddesses -  A board to share and learn about various Gods & Goddesses.                          
     >  The Wheel of The Year - A board to share and learn about the Wheel of The Year.
     >  Correspondences - A board to share and learn about Correspondences; colors, moon phases etc 
     >  Divination - A board to share and learn divination techniques.
     >  Psychic and Spiritual Development - A board to share and learn about Psychic and Spiritual Development.
     >  Mystical Beings - A board to share and learn about Mystical Beings.      
     >  Witch's DIY - A board to share and learn about Do It Yourself Pagan crafts, and ritual tools.
     >  Spells - A board to share and learn Spells.

*  Lady's Croslay's Herbal Cottage - A place hosted by Lady Croslay, to share herbal information; that all members may contribute.

>  The Enchanting Realm of Flowers  - A board to share and learn the Magical Properties of Flowers.
     >  The Mystic Garden of Herbs - A board to share and learn Magical Properties and Health Benefits of Herbs.
     >  The Potion Cabinet - A board to share and learn Potion Recipes.
     >  Aroma therapy & Essential Oils - A board to share and learn about Aromatherapy & Essential Oils.

*  Resource Room - A board to share and gather where to get Pagan materials or other sources of Pagan information.

THE WITCHES HOME

*  Recipe Box - A board to share and gather food & drink recipes.

*  The Witches Garden - A board to share and gather gardening information, and to ask gardening questions.

Hope this helps!
BB
Sageheart
Posting On The Right Boards? 3540081939
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: new member    Posting On The Right Boards? Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:39 pm

Hey, my Name is Shannon but i would prefer to be called Percilla its my birth name. Obviously I'm new to all of this so I'm not really sure if I'm doing this right. I grew up catholic and never really understood it but i have always found passion in the supernatural. I have a lot of friends who are Wiccan and it sounds like it something i could really understand. But since i go to a community college and can really keep in touch with my friends and i don't want to start any thing with the wrong information.
Back to top Go down
Alexsandra

PostSubject: new member   Posting On The Right Boards? Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:04 pm

Lady Percilla, Well it is nice to have you here with us.I believe you have come to the right place in these walls there is much information and much you can learn from from witches the have been in the craft for many years.look around and if you have any questions just post it and I will see someone helps you or if I know the answer I will..:)Many blessing Lady Alexsandra Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting On The Right Boards?   Posting On The Right Boards? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Posting On The Right Boards?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Purple Coven and The Temple of The Four Elements :: LOST? - Finding Your Way Around-
Jump to: